Saturday, October 27, 2012

Coming Attractions!

I'll be busy working all weekend, starting in literally a half hour, but wanted to fill you guys in on what to expect over the next week or so. Lots of stuff is in the pipeline, such as...

... Minds can be changed...




... Exciting things often come when you least expect them...



... Clawdeen, Coffin Bean, and Me...




... And the two Robeccas (dun dun DUN!!!)...



In other news, one of my closest friends (like, since we were 5 years old), mailed me my birthday present early. He moved two hours away several years ago but we still talk almost daily. Anyway, I love him dearly! His gift to me was Ghouls Rule Clawdeen. You're probably aware of my general feelings on that line, but since this was the gift of a best friend, I deboxed her to take some pics, and I gotta say -- the girl's photogenic! I probably won't do a full review, but I took a ton of pics of her so that should cover GR Clawdeen for the blog.











Okay, gotta head to work! Hope you enjoyed reading, and have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment