Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Poll: What is your favorite Cleo De Nile doll?

During the survey several of you suggested doing random polls. I think it's a great idea! Polls are fun and let us see where everybody stands on our favorite topic -- Monster High dolls! I thought for the first poll I'd go for something simple and to the point. Favorite doll of a certain character makes the most sense, right? But who to choose? I think we can all agree Cleo would request -- make that demand -- she be first. And who am I to deny her?


You'll see the poll directly to your right. If you're on the mobile site just scroll to the bottom of this page, click "View web version", and when the page reloads you'll see it. I'm limiting the options only to dolls that have officially hit store shelves since we all know all too well that the manufactured doll is often pretty different from the promotional picture. That amazing-looking hair from the promo shot sometimes translates to a frizzy mess once the doll is boxed and on store shelves! I'll keep the poll up for exactly one week, one vote per person. So let your voice(thing) be heard!

I'm not sure how often I'll be posting these polls. Once a week makes sense, but that takes away the element of surprise. I really love the element of surprise. Hmm. I guess we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment