Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm gonna tell you about love...

Let's forget your life
Forget your problems
Administration, bills, and loans
Come with me...


In the demonstration of this evidence
Some have called it religion
This is not a coincidence
Would you like to try?


Put away your past
Love will never last
If you're holding on
To a dream that's gone


Don't let it get you down
Keep the fighting spirit and turn your head around
Don't let it take you in
Keep the fighting spirit and you'll begin again


Poor is the man
Whose pleasures depend
On the permission of another


Nothing takes the past away like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go like the light


I realize that nobody wins
Something is ending and something begins


Nothing really matters, love is all we need
Everything I give you all comes back to me


I'm gonna tell you about love
Would you like to try?


There's no love like the future love
Come with me...

Monster High
Ever After High
Barbie
Jem
Jokes, fun, and more

No comments:

Post a Comment